Hop til indhold

Questions about IHC

Tiago Britici

Spørgsmål

I have some questions regarding the use of IHC software, I will list to try to be more practical in questions:

1 - There is the possibility of running sceneview software on Apple computers?

2 - I have a project where have two IHC controllers on the same network but in different environments (two apartments), is there any way I can have remote access to both, since the IHCRemote does not allow me to set the door of my equipment ? For local access usually get by directly entering the IP controller.

3 - We like to do applications with scheduling for scenarios, have some way to develop the software to set schedules for IHCRemote.

4 - We are having difficulties to have remote access to Android smartphone after smartphone upgrade to OS 6.0, even without daylight saving time, impossible to access remotely (HW 6.1).

Thanks

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

6 svar på dette spørgsmål

1. I don't own any Apple gear, but sceneview requires Java, so I guess no. There is the websceneview. It only requires HTML as far as I know, but it's programmed different from the Java based Sceneview.
  2. I don't know IHC Remote, but if you can't specify the port I guess you will have to ask your ISP for 2 public IP's. One for each controller.
  3. Again I don't know IHC Remote, but the build in calendar in LK IHC s.... big time. For Scheduling I would look for the Visility board, IHC Captain, OpenHab, Domoticz, or one of the other third party products, which have reengineered the LK IHC API.
  4. I think there is a thread about this issue somewhere here on this board. I can't recall if the latest firmware for the HW 6.1 controller have a fix for the Android phones, or you need to upgrade the app.
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Thank you Lars1.
I want to better understand your answer regarding question 3.
I am from Brazil, here we have no way to acquire Visility Board, and our idea would be a software solution and not hardware as with the others too, I did not understand much about the IHC Captain, OpenHab and Domoticz but from what I saw, I have to have A server on the IHC controller, and believe me here in Brazil, this is very expensive. Would you have any option only via software?
From question 4, I have the latest version of FW from IHC 2.7.220 and I do not have remote access success, I searched a lot here and did not find anything, if you can give me a hand I will be eternally grateful.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

44 minutter siden, Lars Jacobsen skrev:

Alguns comentários:

LK tem um aplicativo para iPad chamado IHC Tablet que pode acces e controlar vários controlleres. Mas, se eles têm que ser visibel e controlador de Internet, você precisa fazer o encaminhamento de porta somme no seu roteador se ambos controllere estão na mesma rede local.

I don´t have a iPad, smartphone Android 6.0 and iMac.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

3. You can't install anything on the IHC controller, but it has an API, which SW solutions like IHC Captian, OpenHab, Domoticz etc. uses. They can all run on a Raspberry I, så the server you need is really small. A tiny server at AWS is plenty, and you just need port 443, or what ever port you run the SSL interface on, open.

4. I don't have any knowledge about Android and IHC remote or what ever the app. is called. I don't use it my self. Hopefully someone else here can jump in and help you.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

According to IHC webpage:

IHC HW v6.1 with FW v2.7.220 is supporting Android up to v4.4 and iOS v10.

IHC HW v6.2 with FW v2.8.1 is supporting Android up to v5 and iOS v10. Nothing is mentioned about Android v.6 ???

So it seems you are not getting anywhere with HW v.6.1 anymore :-(

Hopefully v.6.2 will support Android v.6. Does anybody else have experience with this?

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites