Hop til indhold

IHC in Home Assistant as Entity

pilfos

Spørgsmål

Hello,

I’m trying to integrate hassio with IHC.

I’m configuring everything as switches in configuration.yaml but in HA the siwtch is recognized as an “Entity” and a can’t configure it from UI, and can’t be used as a device in automations.

This is the message I see in the “Entity”

This entity does not have a unique ID, therefore its settings cannot be managed from the UI.

I can switch on/of as an entity but is weird as I need to go to entities then look for the swith and then click in the upper right config icon in the entity so I can switch on/off.

Is there anything else to configure?

Regards

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

2 svar på dette spørgsmål

9 timer siden, niklascp skrev:

The IHC integration for HA does not support Devices, so if you want to do automation you need to trigger on state changes for the IHC entity in mind, or call services (e.g. light.turn_on with entity).

Do you use the auto_setup option?

I tried both with and without the auto_setup. For me was confusing not to see the switches in the UI and I thought that only devices could be added automatically to the UI. But I reinstalled home assistant and now, the switch is added automatically to the UI even being an entity.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites