Hop til indhold

PIR presence controll,

B.Kal

Spørgsmål

Hi, can somebody explain a stupid Norwegian beginner in IHC how to:

1.) I have installed a PIR (including a daylight sensor)  in my open hall, I want to use for presence control, with timer and override push button function. So if I forget to push the holliday button, the pir would after 10 hours the system would automatically go i holliday function. When I get home the Pir detects me turn in back to in home function ( I have 4 four main function, home, work, night and holliday). If I have turned on the work mode, and then come home I would like it automatically turn the system to home.

2.) Do the danish schneider have a combined pir and daylight sensor? If so what kind of FB do you use for this product?

3.) Do the danish Schneider have a temperature control with manual override buttons? if so which FB do use to set the temperature locally without using any software (phone, tablet computer etc)? 

Thanks anyone who takes the time to explain this to me thoroughly! :)

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

1 svar på dette spørgsmål

1. Dont you mean you PIR detection should go into automatic state at default? And then you want an 10 hour bypass option? I think that would be the normal way to use a PIR.
Perhaps you could use the home/away/frost panel. That way you have 3 options. And then use a time function to overrule night? (I dont understand why you want that, but it´s an option). 
I´m not sure how this should be programmed, but I´m 100% possive it´s possible.
Fb 1.4.01.g is a simpel PIR control with daylight sensor/watch and option of constant on. I guess what you need is a timer to switch constant off after 10 hour, returning PIR control to automatic state.  

2. Yes.. Answer, that depence. Right now I only use the daylight sensor for turning on the light in the driveway, when presence detected after the sun gone down. Cant be more simple than that, I guess :D

3. No go. Schneider does not have any manual temperature control device, which is a very fatal mistake from Schneider! You have to use phone, tablet or computer. 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites