Hop til indhold

OpenHAB binding

Pauli Anttila

Spørgsmål

Hi All,this forum has been very useful for me, so like it to inform that I have recently developed OpenHAB binding for IHC / ELKO LS controller. I not understand a word in Danish, but luckily google translator works very well :)OpenHAB is open source home automation system. I discovered OpenHAB half an year ago, when I researched system to expand my current IHC system. OpenHAB is based on OSGi and it's looks very promising.Codes are already available on OpenHAB clone's repository, but If there are any interest I can post pre builded binding as well and some information how to configure the binding.Regards,Pali

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

maybe there was a temporary error unrelated to sceneview logging in - I cannot reproduce the error.

BTW, I just tried an NFC tag - it worked directly :-)

In OPENHAB for Android I just hold down on lamp and then choose e.g. toggle - and then hold phone near to NFC tag/sticker - then it is set to that command ( and can be changed when needed).

from now on when I hold phone close to nfc tag Lamp toggles between on and off.

The NFC sticker I bought is about 6 USD per sticker (in someother shop for 4USD).

I can now use them for At home, Leave home, shut down all lamps, in Car for being home lights on outside / garage port opens etc - I love this :-)

regards Janne

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Can anyone tell me where exactly to find the ressource id's needed for the OpenHAB bindings? I have downloaded the project file (.vis) with IHC Visual and saved the file locally. When I open the file with a text editor, it is clearly an xml-file containing information about the current setup, and it makes many notions of ressource id's, but they all seem to be several digits shorter than the ones mentioned in the documentation, and none of them seem to work when i use them in OpenHAB.

From the documentation:

Switch Light_Kitchen {ihc="9953290"}...Number Temperature_Kitchen "Temperature [%.1f °C]" <temperature> (Temperature, FF_Kitchen) { ihc="0x97E00A:60" }

From my project file:

<link_to_resource id="_0x8f2c" name="Følg Link" icon="_0x4a" link="_0x8e2d"/>...<scenes id="_0x4c49" name="Scenarier" scene_resource="_0x4b5e"/>...<resource_input id="_0x5c11" name="Kip" icon="_0x36" note="Tænd / Sluk (Udfyldes af installatøren)"/>

Also, what exactly needs to be bound to OpenHAB? Is it inputs, eg. a 4 button wireless input, or outputs, like a dimmer og wall socket, or is it both? I have gone through alle the documentation and forum posts i can find about the topic, but it's still not completely clear to me what can and must be bound for it to work.

I have attached the projet file (it's a very simple setup with one 4 button wireless input, one wall socket and one dimmer),  if it is of any help.

openhab.vis

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

@Rahbek

first, does the IHc binding work, does openhab connect on the startup the IHC controller , check the debug ?

the bound is all op to you, if you wanna use the current inputs then bind it else use it directly to the output. It all depends ons where you wanna have the functions, there is no need to have the same function programmed on both platforms.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Okay, it seems that everything is working now (and basically has been the entire time). What caused my problems seems to be that I was using Notepad++ to edit the files. There is a bug that has to do with file encoding. To sum up, using OpenHAB Designer instead of Notepad++ works, but files that have previously been through Notepad++ continues to behave erratically for me.

Regarding my initial question about resource ids, the source of my confusion was that the examples I had seen all had longer ids than what I saw in my own .vis-file. I suppose they are shorter because I used a simple test file with few elements. Combined with the situation where nothing works, I jumped to the conclusion that they were at fault.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Anybody how had any luck installing it on a Raspberry PI?

It is working fine on my Windows pc, but i can't get it to work with the IHC binding on my Raspberry. (It works fine with sonos binding)

Hi Steffen,

I have installed Openhab on Raspbian with following bindings;

exec

sonos

ihc
http
io.cv
networkhealth
samsungtv
epsonprojector

and cometVisu as web services.

I had performance issue with the TTS binding so I removed it. I'm currently on version 1.5 build #608.

I'm not using the Rpi with destop version that's disabled.

/Michael Jørgensen
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

hello all

i have also succeeded in installing openhab on the raspberrypi, it works a treat. So far nothing fancy is setup, but controlling the lights.

i think i avoided most of the setup problems by reading this thread, so thanks for that. What would however be nice was a way to "translate" the inputs and outputs from a project file to items in openhab, it seems rather bothersome to do this manually

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

All,

I have OpenHAB running on a Raspberry PI controlling my IHC. I have just one issue, I would like to know if anyone else have had. 

Sometimes the Pi just stops getting information from the IHC. In example temperature and status does not update. It still works to send commands to on/off switches, but it does'nt seem to receive any feedback? This happen occasionaly. Sometimes just after a few hours when I start openhab, or sometimes it can run smootly for weeks with no failure or what so ever.

I have tried to reproduce this, but I am no expert in this and have not managed to do so yet...

I am attaching a screens shot from my phone on what the running screen on OpenHAB says when its not working...

Anyone had the same problem or knows how to solve it... :)

Thanks and regards,

Togi

post-4473-0-28226200-1411380778_thumb.pn

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

All,

I have OpenHAB running on a Raspberry PI controlling my IHC. I have just one issue, I would like to know if anyone else have had. 

Sometimes the Pi just stops getting information from the IHC. In example temperature and status does not update. It still works to send commands to on/off switches, but it does'nt seem to receive any feedback? This happen occasionaly. Sometimes just after a few hours when I start openhab, or sometimes it can run smootly for weeks with no failure or what so ever.

I have tried to reproduce this, but I am no expert in this and have not managed to do so yet...

I am attaching a screens shot from my phone on what the running screen on OpenHAB says when its not working...

Anyone had the same problem or knows how to solve it... :)

Thanks and regards,

Togi

Hi Togi,

I have not meet the same problem. Anyhow, IHC controller seems to response HTML 500 error code, which means "Internal Server Error", so for me it sound more like controller problem. Do you have latest firmware on IHC controller? When problem occurs, do you need to boot you IHC controller or is just openhab restart enought to reset the situation?

Do you have any openhab items where you have specified polling interval? Because if there occurs any problem on polling, binding will re-establish the connection. E.g. Number Ihc_status { ihc="0x9f730c:60" } 

I have tried to make binding as a bullet proof in stability point of view, but there are always room for improvements. I already made prototype, where any problems on resource listener, will generate relogin to controller. Hopefully that will solve your problem. Before publish, I need some time to test changes better.

Pali

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Thanks for your respond Pali. 

I have used to restart  Openhab, when the problem occurs. But I checked my firmware on the controller itself, and it is not updated to the last one. So I will do this tonight. :)

Anyhow my Rapsberry chrashed yesterday, so I will need to setup a new Raspberry before I am able to check if that help.

I have no items with specific polling intervals. I might add this aswell and see if it can help.

Thanks and regards,

Togi

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

hello all

i have been trying to get my new floor and wall thermometer sensors online in openhab, but so far no luck. I just can not seem to get the temperature transferred. The sensors show temperatures in service view so there is something going on, but it seems the transfer to openhab is not working.

here is what i have in the project file

<product_dataline id="_0x213f53" product_identifier="_0x2124" name="Temperatur sensor" locked="yes" icon="_0x83" note="Temperatur sensor med rum- og gulvføler">
            <resource_temperature id="_0x214014" name="Rumtemperatur" inivalue="20.00" accessibility="read"/>
            <resource_temperature id="_0x214114" name="Gulvtemperatur" note="Valgfri ekstern gulvføler" inivalue="20.00" accessibility="read"/>
            <resource_input id="_0x214211" name="Alarm" icon="_0x36" note="Høj ved fejl" accessibility="read"/>
            <resource_temperature id="_0x214314" name="Kalibrering af rumføler" note="Offset fra målt temperatur" setting="yes"/>
            <resource_temperature id="_0x214414" name="Kalibrering af gulvføler" note="Offset fra målt temperatur" setting="yes"/>
            <settings id="_0x214525" name="Indstillinger" note="Produkt indstillinger">
               <dataline_input id="_0x21465a" name="Temperatur sensor indgang" address_dataline="_0x19"/>
            </settings>
         </product_dataline>

what i have in my items file:

Number gulvtemp "gulv temp. [%.1f C]" { ihc="0x214114:10" }
Number rumtemp "rum temp. [%.1f C]" { ihc="0x214014:10" }

what i have in my sitemap

Text item=gulvtemp
Text item=rumtemp 

did i not do something that i should have done?
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hi,

First of all, thanks for a good job on the IHC binding!

I have managed to set up OpenHAB  with my ELKO controller and made a switch so I can turn one lamp on and off. This works without problem.

Now I am trying to control a two button wired 400 UNI dimmer with no luck. Is there anyone who can explain how to do this?

No matter how I try I only get the light to dim up to maximum and then nothing happens when I try to turn it off.

Regards

Fredrik

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hej alle..

Jeg roder med openhab på min windows 7 bærbar... Har fået det op at køre på min mac mini, men det er lidt nemmere lige at lege lidt med her.

Jeg har fået sat openhab op osv. 

Jeg har fået kopieret certifikatet over..

Alligevel når jeg starter openhab op skriver den det følgende i loggen, har svært ved at læse ud af det hvor fejlen skulle ligge, håber der er nogen der kan hjælpe.

17:01:33.861 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30' Username='openhab' Password='******].
17:01:35.955 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcExecption: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcHttpsClient.sendQuery(IhcHttpsClient.java:182)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcAuthenticationService.authenticate(IhcAuthenticationService.java:57)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcClient.openConnection(IhcClient.java:194)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.internal.IhcBinding.connect(IhcBinding.java:158)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.internal.IhcBinding.execute(IhcBinding.java:196)
at org.openhab.core.binding.AbstractActiveBinding$BindingActiveService.execute(AbstractActiveBinding.java:156)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

I'll try this in english then..

• I have some problems connecting to the Controller in my openhab binding.. 
  • I'm running a Win7 pc
  • I've installed newest java (both 32 and 64 bit)
  • Tried using java 7 (didn't work, openhab wouldn't even open)
  • I've copied the certificated down through firefox and moved it to cacerts in both java versions
  • I've turned off all tls versions except 1.0
  • I've tried changing the ip to my controller so that it also uses the port "10.0.1.30:443" without any luck
  • Tried removing java and installing again.
  • Rebooted a million times.
  • Run start.bat as administrator

So yeah I'm kinda running out of options from my perspective.

Here's what the openhab.log is reading out:

19:55:34.217 INFO  o.o.c.internal.CoreActivator[:61]- openHAB runtime has been started (v1.5.1).
19:55:36.869 INFO  o.o.i.s.i.DiscoveryServiceImpl[:72]- mDNS service has been started
19:55:37.867 INFO  o.o.io.rest.RESTApplication[:143]- Started REST API at /rest
19:55:45.012 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.sitemap'
19:55:45.246 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'db4o.persist'
19:55:45.278 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'exec.persist'
19:55:45.278 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'logging.persist'
19:55:45.293 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'rrd4j.persist'
19:55:45.356 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.script'
19:55:45.480 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.items'
19:55:45.574 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'greent.items'
19:55:47.306 INFO  o.o.u.w.i.s.WebAppServlet[:79]- Started Classic UI at /openhab.app
19:55:50.301 ERROR o.o.b.b.i.BTDeviceDiscoveryService[:217]- Error while initializing local bluetooth device.
javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: BlueCove libraries not available
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.createDetectorOnWindows(BlueCoveImpl.java:922)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:460)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.access$500(BlueCoveImpl.java:69)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl$1.run(BlueCoveImpl.java:1044)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStackPrivileged(BlueCoveImpl.java:1042)
19:55:50.457 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- IHC / ELKO LS refresh and notification listener service has been started
19:55:50.457 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30:443' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:55:50.488 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- HTTP Refresh Service has been started
19:55:50.566 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- NTP Refresh Service has been started
19:55:52.313 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcExecption: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcAuthenticationService.authenticate(IhcAuthenticationService.java:57)
at org.openhab.core.binding.AbstractActiveBinding$BindingActiveService.execute(AbstractActiveBinding.java:156)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
19:55:53.327 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30:443' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:55:54.513 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
19:55:55.527 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30:443' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:55:55.714 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.rules'
19:55:56.588 ERROR o.o.m.r.i.engine.RuleEngine[:267]- Error during the execution of startup rule 'Initialize light states': Could not invoke method: org.openhab.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(org.openhab.core.items.Item,java.lang.String) on instance: null
19:55:56.759 ERROR o.o.m.r.i.engine.RuleEngine[:267]- Error during the execution of startup rule 'Initialize heating states': Could not invoke method: org.openhab.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(org.openhab.core.items.Item,java.lang.String) on instance: null
19:55:56.775 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
19:55:56.915 ERROR o.o.m.r.i.engine.RuleEngine[:267]- Error during the execution of startup rule 'Initialize contact states': Could not invoke method: org.openhab.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(org.openhab.core.items.Item,java.lang.String) on instance: null
19:55:57.789 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30:443' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:55:58.912 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller

- after this i simply just close the bat file, hence no further log entries.

I've tried searching around the web but I can't really find anything about the "remote host" shutting down..
I'm no Java expert so can't really debug it that much.

Hoping for any kind of help.
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hey Pauli.

First of all thanks a lot for getting back to me.. The printout from start_debug.bat is as follows :)

19:19:37.042 DEBUG o.o.c.s.i.SchedulerActivator[:36]- Scheduler has been started.
19:19:37.213 INFO  o.q.impl.StdSchedulerFactory[:1175]- Using default implementation for ThreadExecutor
19:19:37.235 INFO  o.q.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl[:61]- Initialized Scheduler Signaller of type: class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
19:19:37.235 INFO  o.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler[:243]- Quartz Scheduler v.2.1.7 created.
19:19:37.237 INFO  org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore[:154]- RAMJobStore initialized.
19:19:37.239 INFO  o.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler[:268]- Scheduler meta-data: Quartz Scheduler (v2.1.7) 'openHAB-job-scheduler' with instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
  Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
  NOT STARTED.
  Currently in standby mode.
  Number of jobs executed: 0
  Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 2 threads.
  Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support persistence. and is not clustered.

19:19:37.240 INFO  o.q.impl.StdSchedulerFactory[:1324]- Quartz scheduler 'openHAB-job-scheduler' initialized from specified file: './etc/quartz.properties'
19:19:37.240 INFO  o.q.impl.StdSchedulerFactory[:1328]- Quartz scheduler version: 2.1.7
19:19:37.241 INFO  o.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler[:534]- Scheduler openHAB-job-scheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
19:19:37.246 DEBUG o.o.c.core.ConfigDispatcher[:146]- Processing openHAB default configuration file 'C:\openHAB\configurations\openhab_default.cfg'.
19:19:37.476 DEBUG o.o.c.core.ConfigDispatcher[:168]- Processing openHAB main configuration file 'C:\openHAB\configurations\openhab.cfg'.
19:19:37.734 DEBUG o.o.c.internal.CoreActivator[:93]- UUID file already exists at 'C:\openHAB\webapps\static\uuid' with content '444ebe48-6e5d-4cee-a1de-fd7c6098b46a'
19:19:37.734 DEBUG o.o.c.internal.CoreActivator[:115]- Created file 'C:\openHAB\webapps\static\version' with content '1.5.1'
19:19:37.734 INFO  o.o.c.internal.CoreActivator[:61]- openHAB runtime has been started (v1.5.1).
19:19:37.797 DEBUG o.o.c.a.i.AutoUpdateActivator[:31]- AutoUpdate binding has been started.
19:19:38.825 DEBUG o.o.m.p.i.PersistenceModelActivator[:23]- Registered 'persistence' configuration parser
19:19:38.841 DEBUG o.o.c.t.i.TransformationActivator[:38]- Transformation Service has been started.
19:19:38.936 DEBUG o.o.i.g.internal.GCalActivator[:34]- Google Calendar IO has been started.
19:19:38.967 DEBUG o.o.i.m.i.MultimediaActivator[:34]- Multimedia I/O bundle has been started.
19:19:38.995 DEBUG o.o.i.s.i.DiscoveryServiceActivator[:27]- Discovery service has been started.
19:19:39.016 DEBUG o.o.i.t.mqtt.MqttService[:121]- Starting MQTT Service...
19:19:39.168 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.ItemModelActivator[:24]- Registered 'item' configuration parser
19:19:39.292 DEBUG o.o.c.i.items.ItemRegistryImpl[:137]- Item provider 'GenericItemProvider' has been added.
19:19:40.621 DEBUG o.o.m.s.i.SitemapModelActivator[:23]- Registered 'sitemap' configuration parser
19:19:40.785 DEBUG o.o.i.r.internal.RESTActivator[:33]- REST API has been started.
19:19:41.062 INFO  o.o.i.s.i.DiscoveryServiceImpl[:72]- mDNS service has been started
19:19:41.173 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2175]- Atmosphere is using org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor for processing annotation
19:19:41.175 INFO  o.a.c.DefaultAnnotationProcessor[:131]- AnnotationProcessor class org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor$BytecodeBasedAnnotationProcessor being used
19:19:41.213 ERROR o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2215]- 
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleURLConnection cannot be cast to java.net.JarURLConnection
at org.atmosphere.util.annotation.AnnotationDetector.detect(AnnotationDetector.java:325)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor.scanForAnnotation(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:148)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAnnotationProcessor.configure(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:134)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.autoConfigureService(AtmosphereFramework.java:2177)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.init(AtmosphereFramework.java:655)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.init(AtmosphereFramework.java:568)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereServlet.configureFramework(AtmosphereServlet.java:91)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereServlet.init(AtmosphereServlet.java:80)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.init(ServletRegistration.java:49)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.registerServlet(ProxyServlet.java:179)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.HttpServiceImpl.registerServlet(HttpServiceImpl.java:66)
at org.openhab.io.rest.RESTApplication.activate(RESTApplication.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:235)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:345)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:620)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible(Resolver.java:343)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged(SCRManager.java:222)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:107)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:861)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:214)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.registerService(InstanceProcess.java:536)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:260)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied(Resolver.java:473)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents(Resolver.java:217)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork(SCRManager.java:816)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch(SCRManager.java:783)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.Executor.run(Executor.java:70)
19:19:41.222 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:1506]- Auto detecting atmosphere handlers /WEB-INF/classes/
19:19:41.229 WARN  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:1154]- Missing META-INF/atmosphere.xml but found the Jersey runtime. Starting Jersey
19:19:41.309 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:434]- Installed AtmosphereHandler org.atmosphere.handler.ReflectorServletProcessor mapped to context-path: /*
19:19:41.310 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:1561]- Auto detecting WebSocketHandler in /WEB-INF/classes/
19:19:41.313 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:1259]- Installed WebSocketProtocol org.atmosphere.websocket.protocol.SimpleHttpProtocol 
19:19:41.357 INFO  o.a.h.ReflectorServletProcessor[:140]- Installing Servlet com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer
19:19:41.493 INFO  c.s.j.s.i.a.WebApplicationImpl[:790]- Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.17.1 02/28/2013 12:47 PM'
19:19:41.497 INFO  c.s.j.s.i.a.WebApplicationImpl[:801]- Adding the following classes declared in META-INF/services/jersey-server-components to the resource configuration:
  class org.atmosphere.jersey.AtmosphereResourceConfigurator
19:19:41.588 INFO  c.s.j.s.i.a.DeferredResourceConfig[:101]- Instantiated the Application class org.openhab.io.rest.RESTApplication
19:19:42.723 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Default Response's Headers Interceptor with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.725 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Android Interceptor Support with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.725 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor SSE Interceptor Support with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.725 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor JSONP Interceptor Support with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.741 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Atmosphere JavaScript Protocol with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.741 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:2014]- Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Browser disconnection detection with priority AFTER_DEFAULT 
19:19:42.741 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:826]- Installing Default AtmosphereInterceptor
19:19:42.741 WARN  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:703]- No BroadcasterCache configured. Broadcasted message between client reconnection will be LOST. It is recommended to configure the org.atmosphere.cache.UUIDBroadcasterCache
19:19:42.741 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:711]- Broadcaster Polling Wait Time 100
19:19:42.741 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:712]- Shared ExecutorService supported: true
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:713]- HttpSession supported: false
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:714]- Using BroadcasterFactory: org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcasterFactory
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:715]- Using WebSocketProcessor: org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:716]- Using Broadcaster: org.atmosphere.jersey.JerseyBroadcaster
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:717]- Atmosphere is using async support: org.atmosphere.container.JettyAsyncSupportWithWebSocket running under container: jetty/8.1.3.v20120522 with WebSocket enabled.
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:719]- Atmosphere Framework 2.0.9 started.
19:19:42.757 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:721]- 

For Atmosphere Framework Commercial Support, visit 
http://www.async-io.org/ or send an email to support@async-io.org

19:19:42.757 INFO  o.o.io.rest.RESTApplication[:143]- Started REST API at /rest
19:19:42.757 DEBUG o.o.i.s.i.DiscoveryServiceImpl[:43]- Registering new service _openhab-server._tcp.local. at port 8080
19:19:42.997 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:774]- Latest version of Atmosphere's JavaScript Client 2.0.9
19:19:42.997 INFO  o.a.cpr.AtmosphereFramework[:781]- 

Atmosphere Framework Updates
Minor available (bugs fixes): 2.0.10
Major available (new features): 2.1.9
19:19:48.576 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.sitemap'
19:19:48.785 DEBUG o.o.i.s.i.DiscoveryServiceImpl[:43]- Registering new service _openhab-server-ssl._tcp.local. at port 8443
19:19:48.870 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'db4o.persist'
19:19:48.902 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'exec.persist'
19:19:48.939 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'logging.persist'
19:19:48.952 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'rrd4j.persist'
19:19:49.024 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.script'
19:19:49.192 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.items'
19:19:49.254 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:154]- Processing binding configs for items from model 'demo.items'
19:19:49.273 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:133]- Read items from model 'demo.items'
19:19:49.320 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'greent.items'
19:19:49.320 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:154]- Processing binding configs for items from model 'greent.items'
19:19:49.320 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:133]- Read items from model 'demo.items'
19:19:49.320 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:133]- Read items from model 'greent.items'
19:19:51.475 INFO  o.o.u.w.i.s.WebAppServlet[:79]- Started Classic UI at /openhab.app
19:19:51.938 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.RuleModelActivator[:42]- Registered 'rules' configuration parser
19:19:51.954 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.engine.RuleEngine[:78]- Started rule engine
19:19:55.497 DEBUG o.o.b.b.i.BluetoothActivator[:32]- Bluetooth binding has been started.
19:19:55.512 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:334]- Start processing binding configuration of Item 'UnknownDevices (Type=StringItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'BluetoothBinding' reader.
19:19:55.528 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:334]- Start processing binding configuration of Item 'NoOfPairedDevices (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'BluetoothBinding' reader.
19:19:55.668 DEBUG o.o.p.e.i.ExecPersistenceServiceActivator[:33]- Exec persistence bundle has been started.
19:19:55.670 ERROR o.o.b.b.i.BTDeviceDiscoveryService[:217]- Error while initializing local bluetooth device.
javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: BlueCove libraries not available
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.createDetectorOnWindows(BlueCoveImpl.java:922)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:460)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.access$500(BlueCoveImpl.java:69)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl$1.run(BlueCoveImpl.java:1044)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStackPrivileged(BlueCoveImpl.java:1042)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.getBluetoothStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:1035)
at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDeviceInstance(LocalDevice.java:75)
at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDevice(LocalDevice.java:95)
at org.openhab.binding.bluetooth.internal.BTDeviceDiscoveryService.run(BTDeviceDiscoveryService.java:113)
19:19:55.684 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:146]- Initializing exec persistence service.
19:19:55.706 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:428]- Scheduled strategy exec.everyMinute with cron expression 0 * * * * ?
19:19:55.706 DEBUG o.o.b.n.internal.NtpActivator[:31]- NTP binding has been started.
19:19:55.706 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:334]- Start processing binding configuration of Item 'Date (Type=DateTimeItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'NtpGenericBindingProvider' reader.
19:19:55.721 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- NTP Refresh Service has been started
19:19:55.721 DEBUG o.o.p.l.i.LoggingPersistenceActivator[:31]- Logging persistence bundle has been started.
19:19:55.721 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:146]- Initializing logging persistence service.
19:19:55.768 DEBUG o.o.p.m.i.MysqlPersistenceServiceActivator[:32]- mySQL persistence bundle has been started.
19:19:55.768 DEBUG o.o.b.ntp.internal.NtpBinding[:83]- Got time from ptbtime1.ptb.de: 5. november 2014 19:19:55 CET
19:19:55.784 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:146]- Initializing mysql persistence service.
19:19:55.784 DEBUG o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:63]- Configuration model 'mysql.persist' can not be found
19:19:55.784 DEBUG o.o.b.h.internal.HttpActivator[:34]- HTTP binding has been started.
19:19:55.819 DEBUG o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:334]- Start processing binding configuration of Item 'Weather_Temperature (Type=NumberItem, State=Uninitialized)' with 'HttpGenericBindingProvider' reader.
19:19:55.828 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- HTTP Refresh Service has been started
19:19:55.830 DEBUG o.o.b.h.internal.HttpBinding[:157]- item 'Weather_Temperature' is about to be refreshed now
19:19:55.846 DEBUG o.o.p.r.i.RRD4jActivator[:31]- RRD4j persistence bundle has been started.
19:19:55.860 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:146]- Initializing rrd4j persistence service.
19:19:55.893 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:315]- Item 'NoOfLights' does not exist.
19:19:55.894 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:315]- Item 'Window_GF_Toilet' does not exist.
19:19:55.928 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Stue_vej' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.943 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Toilet' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.943 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Sove' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.962 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Koekken' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.974 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_C_Kontor' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.980 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Stue_have' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.983 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'DemoSwitch' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.990 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Heating_GF_Walkin' -> 'OFF'
19:19:55.991 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:328]- Item group 'Temperature' does not exist.
19:19:55.992 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Weather_Temperature' -> '11'
19:19:55.992 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Weather_Temp_Max' -> '11'
19:19:56.007 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:377]- Restored item state from '05-11-2014 19:18:00' for item 'Weather_Temp_Min' -> '11'
19:19:56.007 DEBUG o.o.c.p.i.PersistenceManager[:428]- Scheduled strategy rrd4j.everyMinute with cron expression 0 * * * * ?
19:19:56.007 DEBUG o.o.p.r.i.c.RRD4jChartServlet[:113]- Starting up rrd chart servlet at /rrdchart.png
19:19:56.007 DEBUG o.o.b.i.internal.IhcActivator[:33]- IHC / ELKO LS binding has been started.
19:19:56.039 DEBUG o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:287]- allBindingsChanged
19:19:56.039 DEBUG o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:336]- Configuration updated, config true
19:19:56.039 INFO  o.o.c.s.AbstractActiveService[:169]- IHC / ELKO LS refresh and notification listener service has been started
19:19:56.039 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:19:56.054 DEBUG o.o.binding.ihc.ws.IhcClient[:189]- Open connection
19:19:56.054 DEBUG o.o.b.i.w.IhcAuthenticationService[:41]- Open connection
19:19:56.236 DEBUG o.o.b.h.internal.HttpBinding[:191]- transformed response is '11'
19:19:57.479 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
at org.openhab.core.service.AbstractActiveService$RefreshThread.run(AbstractActiveService.java:173)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream0(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcHttpsClient.sendQuery(IhcHttpsClient.java:166)
... 6 common frames omitted
... 16 common frames omitted
19:19:58.480 DEBUG o.o.binding.ihc.ws.IhcClient[:170]- Close connection
19:19:58.480 INFO  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:151]- Connecting to IHC / ELKO LS controller [iP=10.0.1.30' Username='admin' Password='******].
19:19:58.480 DEBUG o.o.binding.ihc.ws.IhcClient[:189]- Open connection
19:19:58.480 DEBUG o.o.b.i.w.IhcAuthenticationService[:41]- Open connection
19:19:59.424 INFO  o.o.m.c.i.ModelRepositoryImpl[:79]- Loading model 'demo.rules'
19:19:59.668 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.e.RuleTriggerManager[:438]- Scheduled rule Set random room temperatures with cron expression 0 0/5 * * * ?
19:19:59.668 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.e.RuleTriggerManager[:438]- Scheduled rule Update max and min temperatures with cron expression 0 0 0 * * ?
19:19:59.668 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.e.RuleTriggerManager[:438]- Scheduled rule Persistence Demo with cron expression 0 * * * * ?
19:19:59.668 DEBUG o.o.m.r.i.engine.RuleEngine[:257]- Executing startup rule 'Initialize light states'
19:19:59.902 DEBUG o.o.m.s.s.ScriptExtensionClassNameProvider[:63]- Script actions have changed: PingActionService, ExecActionService, HTTPActionService, AudioActionService, TransformationActionService, 
19:19:59.973 WARN  o.o.b.ihc.internal.IhcBinding[:200]- Can't open connection to controller
at org.openhab.core.service.AbstractActiveService$RefreshThread.run(AbstractActiveService.java:173)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream0(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at org.openhab.binding.ihc.ws.IhcHttpsClient.sendQuery(IhcHttpsClient.java:166)
... 6 common frames omitted
... 16 common frames omitted

- Esben
Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites