Hop til indhold

Half dead controller - only responds to ping

Infernoken

Spørgsmål

Hi,

I was able to quickly source a Visual 3 controller (as replacement for my failing Visual 2 HW6.1 controller), but I think I got a DOA...

Fully installed the Visual 3 software, and when trying to connect to the Visual 3 controller I'm unable to.

Firmware loader with the Visual 3 software does not seem to detect the controller.

IHC Visual 3 sees a USB device that is responding to ping, but does not detect the controller...

I also see the controller via 10.18.93.2, but also there it just responds to ping but is not detected...

The controller is added under windows devices as Visual 3, so something seems to 'half' work, but unable to otherwisse connect / upgrade...

Any idea/help...?  I'm afraid this is a DOA and will need to ship back and get my money refunded...

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

0 svar på dette spørgsmål

Der er ingen der har svaret på dette spørgsmål endnu