Hop til indhold

Keypad does not show Alarm activated with red light

PLampi

Spørgsmål

Another issue. I use keypad to activate burglar alarm with this way:

kuva.png.7b0f5a888518dbaefac75715041a2000.png

eg. when keyboard activates, it will tell 6.2.01.b that activation is ok. And this works fine so alarm is activated and de-activated normally from keyboard BUT light is always GREEN. Red flashes onlu when press keys but no stay red on activated state (as it should)....what's wrong here...?

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

11 svar på dette spørgsmål

Yes, that what confuses me. I have had this installed and worked with Visual Controller 1 and changed that to Visual Controller 3. All cabling and programming (that is same..as all needed to reprogrammed) is as before. And as said, keypad works and alarm activate/deactivate from keyboard. When press keys, red light flashes but as activation is done working, light on keyboard is green :( Do not know what actually controls that light color.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

9 minutter siden, PLampi skrev:

Yes, that what confuses me. I have had this installed and worked with Visual Controller 1 and changed that to Visual Controller 3. All cabling and programming (that is same..as all needed to reprogrammed) is as before. And as said, keypad works and alarm activate/deactivate from keyboard. When press keys, red light flashes but as activation is done working, light on keyboard is green :( Do not know what actually controls that light color.

Not exactly unfortunatly. It should be part of the Pin 7 (Signal in) from the output module. I have no idea how come it shouldnt work after you changed controller. 
Maybe @Henning Pedersen or someone else has a better/deeper knowlegde of the keypad and how it works. 
I wonder if there is some changes in the alarm function block.. If you look into Service View, your should be able to detamin if the keypar (alarm) is ready or not, when the alarm is armed. In my installation, when I arm the Alarm, the keypad turns into red light, and the output of "alarm status" is changed from ON to OFF. 

This is how it looks like in my openHAB setup, which basicly just read the status of the Alarm functionblock. Notice the first two at top. The Alarm is armed, and status goes OFF. To the right (still at top), you can see the total alarm is armed (ON).

1089722584_IHCalarmstatus.thumb.png.6e6c4d7d23fdc79645ed9014c595b92b.png

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites