Hop til indhold

IHC Visual in English

pilfos

Spørgsmål

25 svar på dette spørgsmål

13 minutter siden, pilfos skrev:

Hello,

Recently I purchased a IHC Control Visual 2 (6.2), but I can't find the IHC Visual software in English.

Where can I download it from ?

Thanks

I think they stopped translating it - but basicall its all stored in text inside: C:\Program Files (x86)\LK IHC 2.8 Control\IHC Visual - it should be possible to translate it all. Just do a compare of the old version and the new one. The old one had an English version as far as i know

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

21 timer siden, Mikkel Skovgaard skrev:

I think they stopped translating it - but basicall its all stored in text inside: C:\Program Files (x86)\LK IHC 2.8 Control\IHC Visual - it should be possible to translate it all. Just do a compare of the old version and the new one. The old one had an English version as far as i know

where can I find older versions?

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

1 time siden, pilfos skrev:

No, I didn't find the english version.. and just today arrived the "toy" :-)

Well.. I did find old 2.7.2 English version on my disk - I can send you if you wish. In my particular case I had to upgrade to newer 2.8.x FW to get trusted certificates and now it seems that FW does not wish to talk to 2.7 App.. With Danish 2.8 app it talks and pulls project from controller.

Also - was trying to have a help from support chat at lk.dk. Absolutely useless - he has no clue on what am I asking and the only answer - look yourself of ask El installer.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

48 minutter siden, dimka skrev:

Well.. I did find old 2.7.2 English version on my disk - I can send you if you wish. In my particular case I had to upgrade to newer 2.8.x FW to get trusted certificates and now it seems that FW does not wish to talk to 2.7 App.. With Danish 2.8 app it talks and pulls project from controller.

Also - was trying to have a help from support chat at lk.dk. Absolutely useless - he has no clue on what am I asking and the only answer - look yourself of ask El installer.

Yes, please, it would be great! how do you check the FW version? 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

26 minutter siden, pilfos skrev:

Yes, please, it would be great! how do you check the FW version? 

There is Firmware loader as part of the package - you have to connect via USB as far I remember.. Or - in IHC Visual - if you are able to connect .. or - somewhere in one of Java Tools that you can run from Controller directly

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

31 minutter siden, dimka skrev:

There is Firmware loader as part of the package - you have to connect via USB as far I remember.. Or - in IHC Visual - if you are able to connect .. or - somewhere in one of Java Tools that you can run from Controller directly

btw, I've sent a private message to you with the email address you can send the IHC Visual to

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Congrats man !

I have been using OpenHAB with IHC for past 7 years :-) And depends on how strict your underlining OS and application - you might need to upgrade to newer FW since 2.7 FW has expired certificates and SSL connect does not accept that :-) 

But enjoy IHC Visual ! :-D

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

3 timer siden, dimka skrev:

Congrats man !

I have been using OpenHAB with IHC for past 7 years :-) And depends on how strict your underlining OS and application - you might need to upgrade to newer FW since 2.7 FW has expired certificates and SSL connect does not accept that :-) 

What if you try to connect through USB? ( http://usb ) allowing that domain in java properties?

Do you see the "sprog" option to change language? ( from danish to english). If so, you'll need to restart the application.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

På 12.6.2020 at 20:24 , dimka skrev:

Congrats man !

I believe he will have to update Visual if he update the firmware. And that will start his main issue all over again, as I dont think the latest Visual is available in english :)

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

15 timer siden, Kandersen skrev:

I believe he will have to update Visual if he update the firmware. And that will start his main issue all over again, as I dont think the latest Visual is available in english :)

Basically anyone could try and translate all the files in data ... and tada you have english version :)

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Any hint to create a quick "installation"?

I created a product input on the left (push button 1 key) (the configure output is disabled). Then a product output (generic). 

Finally, I created a function block (toggle block with on/off and timer functions)

I "dragged" the "PB" from the left to the "Toggle" on the right, and the "Output" from the left to the "Output for light" on the right.

I've sent the project to the IHC controller but nothing happens... 

(I have the IHC Visual Controller with an input and output module, and a bulb connected to the output module). And I have a IHC v1 at home so I know how to connect everything... 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

1 time siden, pilfos skrev:

Any hint to create a quick "installation"?

I created a product input on the left (push button 1 key) (the configure output is disabled). Then a product output (generic). 

Finally, I created a function block (toggle block with on/off and timer functions)

I "dragged" the "PB" from the left to the "Toggle" on the right, and the "Output" from the left to the "Output for light" on the right.

I've sent the project to the IHC controller but nothing happens... 

(I have the IHC Visual Controller with an input and output module, and a bulb connected to the output module). And I have a IHC v1 at home so I know how to connect everything... 

Done! I was using another input lane... :)

Now is working.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites