Hop til indhold

Input & outputmodules & arduino

bartmarchand

Spørgsmål

8 svar på dette spørgsmål

The communication protocol is the same. You could use the code from ArduinoIHC. IHCInput to listen to input modules and IHCOutput to talk to output modules. I think the only problem is that the IHCInput class only listens to the first 8 bits since it is designed to emulate an output module with just 8 outputs. Change that to 16 bits and it should work as a controller. I'm trying to do the same thing as you and I have a working prototype for listening to my input modules and will start working on output modules next. 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

I've succesfully created a modbus to IHC output converter, with the Basicoutput example.

Now I want to do the same for the input module, with the Basicinput example. The Basicinput code is loaded into an arduino, dataline from the input module connected to the arduino.

I get no readings from it when I change an input on the inputmodule.

Any tips? I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm sure the inputmodule works.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites