Hop til indhold

IOS 11 og LK

Brian Hansen

Spørgsmål

Hej

Jeg har opdateret min tlf til IOS 11 og kan ikke komme på appen. så var jeg forbi LK`s side og finder dette skriv.

Jeg har en IHC Visual 2, 6.1 controller kan det virklig passe at jeg skal købe en ny controller hvis jeg ønsker at bruge appen.

ligeledes har jeg opdateret firmwaren til 2.7.220 samt midt java på pc´en. Nu kan jeg ikke komme ind via USB/ip add. den fortæller at den ikke kan åbne applikationen

Er der nogen der kan hjælpe mig med hvad jeg skal gøre ?

PFT.

Brian Hansen

Vigtig information vedr. iOS 11 og LK IHC®

I forbindelse med at Apple lancerer iOS 11 tirsdag den 19.09.2017, skal du være opmærksom på at Apple har hævet deres krav til sikker forbindelse. Dette kan resultere i at din app ikke vil forbinde med din IHC Controller, efter at du har opdateret dine enheder med iOS11.

Løsning:

For at genskabe sikker forbindelse imellem app ( IHC Remote / IHC Tablet ) og IHC Controller kræves det at IHC Controllerens firmware opdateres til seneste version.
IHC Controller type samt seneste firmware versioner:

Supporterer IKKE iOS 11
IHC Visual 2, 6.1 controller ( 2006 – 2011 )
Hardwaren supporterer ikke de nye krav til sikker forbindelse.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

3 minutter siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

Regarding the radio version being in N / A for me is not a problem since I do not use RF and I do not have an antenna installed on the IHC Controller.

The controller works fine even when RF is stated as N/A, but it indicates the controller didn't go through the whole boot process with success at the last boot. I see it on my own controller from trim to time after a self reboot, and quite often I have issues with IHC Captain or other functions, but seldom the wireless units.

6 minutter siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

Regarding the radio version, I have no antenna installed and I have never used RF so this could be a problem in the update?

Nope. One of my controllers doesn't have an antenna either, and I had no problem upgrading it to firmware 2.8.4

7 minutter siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

What will be more than I can try? I tried to up the firmwares 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 and both gave the same error in the 75%

Am I doing anything wrong? 
Just a detail to pass, my IHC software is in version 2.7.349 in English and the firmware loader is that I am using aqiu of the forum is in Danish, can this be a problem?

The language differences should not be a problem. I'm switching between Danish and English Visual from time to time without issues.

I would try the following

1. Remove the network cable from the controller
  2. Remove the power for 10 sec.
  3. Upgrade to firmware 2.8.4 using the firmware loader which comes with Visual 2.8.6. You need to install that version of Visual anyway in order to make changes to the program after the the firmware upgrade.
  4. Connect the network cable once you have successfully upgraded the firmware.

If this doesn't work, I don't have any better ideas.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

8 timer siden, Lars1 skrev:
  1. Remove the network cable from the controller
  2. Remove the power for 10 sec.
  3. Upgrade to firmware 2.8.4 using the firmware loader which comes with Visual 2.8.6. You need to install that version of Visual anyway in order to make changes to the program after the the firmware upgrade.
  4. Connect the network cable once you have successfully upgraded the firmware.

If this doesn't work, I don't have any better ideas.

I did all the procedures, however, with the old firmware loader here from the forum, since with version 2.8.6 gave the error below.
I believe that I will not get anything right, right?

Sem título.png

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

4 timer siden, Lars Jacobsen skrev:

Since it is an old controller without warranty you could try opening it and see if all boards are properly connected. There has been reports where loading fails because of loose (memory)boards.

Could you give me any tips or do you have some disassembly tutorial of the controller?,

I'll do it tomorrow morning to try to finish it the same day.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

5 minutter siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

I did all the procedures, however, with the old firmware loader here from the forum, since with version 2.8.6 gave the error below.
I believe that I will not get anything right, right?

Sorry. Forgot the new firmware uploader verifies the HW compability and you have an HW 6.1 controller.

I don't have any other ideas, but I just took another look at the admin view screenshot. It's very odd your serial number is 0. I think there is something wrong with your controller.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

På 19/10/2017 at 18:08 , Lars1 skrev:

Desculpe. Esqueceu o novo carregador de firmware verifica a compatibilidade HW e você possui um controlador HW 6.1.

Eu não tenho outras idéias, mas acabei de dar uma olhada na tela de visualização da administração. É muito estranho que seu número de série seja 0. Eu acho que há algo errado com seu controlador.

Good morning, when I pass the new firmware I wait until the success message, restart the controller and go to the administrator to see these options, can you tell me if there is any hardware or software problem in it?

På 19/10/2017 at 14:01 , Lars Jacobsen skrev:

Siden det er en gammel controller uden garanti kan du prøve at åbne det og se om alle boards er korrekt tilsluttet. Der har været rapporter hvor ultima fejler på grund af loose (memória) placas.

Any tips for disassembling the controller or is it easy to identify such problems on the board?

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

9 minutter siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

Good morning, when I pass the new firmware I wait until the success message, restart the controller and go to the administrator to see these options, can you tell me if there is any hardware or software problem in it?

I've never seen a controller with Serial number 0 before, so I can't tell you whether it's a HW or SW problem. Together with the firmware upload problem you have, it points at a HW problem IMHO.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

6 timer siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

Any tips for disassembling the controller or is it easy to identify such problems on the board?

Should be straight ahead. Just disassamble and check for loose boards. They should be placed firmly in The sockets.

There where some treads about it here on Ihc-user.dk and some pictures i recall, but cant find them or any links to the issue anymore...

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

På ‎30‎-‎09‎-‎2017 at 19:27 , Lars1 skrev:

Dit IOS11 problem er der andre som har skrevet om, så det vil jeg ikke spilde flere bits på.

Dit andet problem med at tilgå service view etc., kan du finde en løsning på i tråden Java problemer igen igen igen.

hvor ligger den opdatering ( fw 2.8.6) kan ikke finde den her og heller ikke pl lk  eller er det godt nok med 2.7.220

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hej.

Jeg har her til morgen, opdateret min IHC Controller Viewer 6.1 med Formware loader 1.3.3 til nyeste Firmware 2.8.4.

Den kører perfekt og også på Mobilen med Ios 11.

Inden opdateringen har jeg siddet og rodet med forskellige Java versioner og har fået sat noget forkert på min bærbare, så når jeg forsøger at åbne Administrator eller en af de andre muligheder, popper bjælken op med "vil du åbne eller gemme administrator.jnlp ?? Se vedhæftede billede. Er der noget der kan hjælpe mig med at løse dette ? Der må være noget jeg har fået sat forkert for det virker fint på min stationære.

Mvh Frank Birch

59f1b2ce1e854_Viewer6.1med2.8.4Firmware.jpg.f81196c6a24673f948adf6e2accb10f8.jpg59f1b360cb81f_IHCAdministrator.thumb.jpg.f58cd7e81ec6e4014edc6f6cea9e07af.jpg

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

17 minutter siden, FRBI skrev:

Hej Kandersen.

Ja det har jeg prøvet men bliver så spurgt hvilket program jeg vil åbne den med ??

Er det IHC 2.8 control jeg skal bruge ? men det er jo web baseret eller hvad ?

Mvh Frank Birch

Jeg mener det er i browseren fejlen ligger. Noget tyder på at din browser ikke ved at Java er installeret. Firefox understøtter såvidt jeg husker kun Java 32. IE ved jeg ikke. Den bruger jeg meget sjældent.

Prøv at installer Java igen, og vælg gendan sikkerheds indstillinger når du bliver spurgt. Det burde løse problemet.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hej Lars1.

Har nu installeret Java og gendannet sikkerheds indstillingerne. det hjalp ikke så meget men når jeg forsøger at åbne feks. administartor

og teksten "vil du åbne eller gemme administrator.jnlp" og så gemmer den på skrivebordet så kan jeg højreklikke på den og så åbne med java, så virker det.

Så det må være noget i IE der ikke er sat op til at skulle åbne disse links med Java !!

Jeg har sammenlignet med IE på den stationære PC men kan ikke se havd der skulle være forkert / mangle !!

Hilsen Frank Birch 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

6 timer siden, FRBI skrev:

Hej Lars1.

Har nu installeret Java og gendannet sikkerheds indstillingerne. det hjalp ikke så meget men når jeg forsøger at åbne feks. administartor

og teksten "vil du åbne eller gemme administrator.jnlp" og så gemmer den på skrivebordet så kan jeg højreklikke på den og så åbne med java, så virker det.

Så det må være noget i IE der ikke er sat op til at skulle åbne disse links med Java !!

Jeg har sammenlignet med IE på den stationære PC men kan ikke se havd der skulle være forkert / mangle !!

Hilsen Frank Birch 

Det at din browser spørger om du vil åbne eller gemme jnlp filen skyldes at din browser ikke genkender jnlp extension som værende et Java program. Du får f.eks. den fejl hvis du bruger firefox og kun har installeret 64 bit versionen af Java, mens du med 32 bit versionen af Java ikke får den fejl. Her starter Firefox bare Java programmet.

Såvidt jeg kan se bruger du internet explore, og den bruger jeg sjældent, så jeg ved ikke lige hvor application mapping konfigureres i den. Normalt vil den mapping ske automatisk når du installer Java.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

2 minutter siden, Bjarne Sørensen skrev:

I øvrigt var jeg ikke klar over at min gamle iPad Mini 1 som kører iOS 9.3.5 stadig kan connecte til min controller via IHC-tablet. HW 6.2 FW 2.8.4.
Jeg troede at den var død nu :D
Så den vej rundt er der ingen problemer.

Hvorfor skulle den være død? Apple og alle andre client device producenter har i flere år supporteret udgåede krypterings algorithmer samtidig med de nye. Det er kun på server siden hvor man er nød til at vælge om man vil understøtte den ene eller anden algorithme. Og så er det endda ikke helt sandt. På flere web server er det faktisk muligt at understøtte både den nye og gamle algorithme. Jeg ser dog flere og flere sites og systemer, som helt dropper de udgåede algorithmer.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

had same problem as some of the other users in here.. could get the link to work..
Have created this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iiZXk19PYKBXyWbzXp4mECmD-IqiKtxX/view?usp=sharing
gdrivelink

had to update Java as well...

I have zipped both old and new firmware versions if needed..

My controller is a hw. version 6.1 with visual..

after.png

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

15 timer siden, Jimmi Højkilde skrev:

had same problem as some of the other users in here.. could get the link to work..
Have created this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iiZXk19PYKBXyWbzXp4mECmD-IqiKtxX/view?usp=sharing
gdrivelink

had to update Java as well...

I have zipped both old and new firmware versions if needed..

My controller is a hw. version 6.1 with visual..

What was your install sequence?
First firmware and then JAVA?
I'm still in error here.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

2 timer siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

What was your install sequence?
First firmware and then JAVA?
I'm still in error here.

The install sequence doesn't matter. Your problem is probably the default installation is 64bit Java. You often need 32 bit Java for the browser to support Java, and not all browsers support Java.

Once 32bit Java is installed, when you update Java it will update the 32bit version, but you might havepick the 32bit version manually for the first time installation.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

På 24/10/2017 at 11:59 , Lars1 skrev:

I've never seen a controller with Serial number 0 before, so I can't tell you whether it's a HW or SW problem. Together with the firmware upload problem you have, it points at a HW problem IMHO.

På 24/10/2017 at 17:55 , Lars Jacobsen skrev:

Should be straight ahead. Just disassamble and check for loose boards. They should be placed firmly in The sockets.

There where some treads about it here on Ihc-user.dk and some pictures i recall, but cant find them or any links to the issue anymore...

På 08/11/2017 at 11:15 , Lars1 skrev:

The install sequence doesn't matter. Your problem is probably the default installation is 64bit Java. You often need 32 bit Java for the browser to support Java, and not all browsers support Java.

Once 32bit Java is installed, when you update Java it will update the 32bit version, but you might havepick the 32bit version manually for the first time installation.

I created the courage and I dismounted the IHC, very simple of course, just release the two rear latches and the front cover that has full access to the circuit.
I taked some pictures to show how are my controller, and from what I realized there is only one connector that is what connects the main board to the USB, RF and I / O's card - it was well connected but I wiped the entire board before reconnect and reassemble the equipment.
I tried again pass the 2.8.4 firmware and the same error continues at the end of the installation and the serial number 0 appears in the administrator.
To try to solve the problem, I have the firmware reset_factory_default.zip that has
here in the forum before putting 2.7.220 again and nothing has changed.
With respect to JAVA, I have installed the 32bit version of 7.79 because it is the only one that does not give errors to access.
You would have some other hint tip to help, a master firmware that can sometimes cause the controller to return to factory state.
I am from Brazil, and here Schneider Electric has discontinued the IHC line and works only with KNX, that is, I do not even have the option to buy a new controller version 3 to solve my connection problem with IOS11.
All the help is of immense value.
Thank you so much

Administrator.png

IMG_20171108_163823.jpg

IMG_20171108_163850.jpg

IMG_20171108_164203.jpg

IMG_20171108_164447.jpg

IMG_20171108_164546.jpg

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Verry Strange with The serial number beeing 0.

There was some info about opgrading controllers to latest firmware  didn't help or work on some old controllers that could not show the RF version. Yours don't show the version so that might be the reason, but that is a bit strange sinse yours has a newer production date than Jimmies.

I have no other ideas on how to solve this problem and success opgrading it to 2.8.4

Another solution could be that you contacted one that would sell a used HW ver 6.2 (or even a new ver.3) and shipped it to Brazil.  Should not be any problem today wit PayPal and fedex etc.

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

På 11/11/2017 at 11:16 , Lars Jacobsen skrev:

Verry Strange with The serial number beeing 0.

There was some info about opgrading controllers to latest firmware  didn't help or work on some old controllers that could not show the RF version. Yours don't show the version so that might be the reason, but that is a bit strange sinse yours has a newer production date than Jimmies.

I have no other ideas on how to solve this problem and success opgrading it to 2.8.4

Another solution could be that you contacted one that would sell a used HW ver 6.2 (or even a new ver.3) and shipped it to Brazil.  Should not be any problem today wit PayPal and fedex etc.

Importing in Brazil is just for the crazy, we have to pay at least 60% tax on the value of the product, it would be very expensive for me.
Would you have some old versions of firmware that I could test to see if my controller returns to normal with the serial number?
From the photos you can see that he is in perfect condition right.
Thank you

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

4 timer siden, Tiago Britici skrev:

Importing in Brazil is just for the crazy, we have to pay at least 60% tax on the value of the product, it would be very expensive for me.
Would you have some old versions of firmware that I could test to see if my controller returns to normal with the serial number?
From the photos you can see that he is in perfect condition right.
Thank you

What if you bye an used Visual 2 controller from Denmark? Will you get the a huge tax ticket too?

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites