Hop til indhold

Information About Visualisation

Kerbje

Hello all,

5 years ago we built our house with Gardy, which now is IHC from Schneider/LK. There is not much information available on the net, but that's when I found out about this site - wow!

The downside is that my Danish is not very good :) I used Google translator to translate the forum and it contains so muc valuable information - I hope nobody minds me posting in English?

I've always dreamt to use a visualisation (of which I can see many really nice examples in this subforum) of our setup on a tablet/wall-mounted screen. I use iRemote Viewer to control the setup using my smartphone, but this is not the sceneviewer approach, nor is it userfriendly for non-technical people.

Can someone tell me if the only way of getting the sceneviewer to an end-user is via the iPad app of LK (priced at 50 euro)? Aren't there any alternatives, for instance for android?

This is my first post here, I hope to learn much more using Google translate and I hope to share some of my experience as well.

Thank you in advance!

Kerbje

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Can someone tell me if the only way of getting the sceneviewer to an end-user is via the iPad app of LK (priced at 50 euro)? Aren't there any alternatives, for instance for android?

The only usable solution is the iPad app. I have been looking for other solutions, since i did'nt have an iPad. But ended up buying an iPad, solely for this purpose. My next project is to mount it just beside my entrance door. The solution i think i will end up with, is a cover that is intended for mounting on a fridge (Magnetic). I will then mount an iron plate on the wall 

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

You could also use a windows 8 tablet (not Windows RT) I suppose. (It needs to support Java, so therefore it has to be a full windows 8)

Then you could use Sceneview via the browser.

There are severel inexpensive windows tablet on the market with Atom processors, for example this one from Lenovo:

http://www.laptops.dk/product_info.php?cPath=102&products_id=4684

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites